We price every job individually, material needed, time to carry out the work, and any other factors which effect the cost, are all taken into account. For a quote on any work, please contact Karen at the office to arrange an appointment, Phill will then call and discuss the work required and a quote will be issued in detail, if accepted a firm date will be given to carry out the work to suit your schedual.
For call outs a Minimum charge of £ 35.00 + Vat will be made, this covers an evaluation of the work needed, if the work needed can be carried out straight away the call out charge will cover this, if extra work is needed a quotation will be issued to carry out the work, and a further appointment made if necessary
For installation inspection the costs are as follows :-
1) Domestic Energy Performance Certificates from £ 70.00 + Vat.
2) Visual Inspection reports ( Landlords Reports ) £ 45.00 + Vat.
3) Full Periodic Inspection Reports £ 135.00 + Vat depending on how many distribution boards are to be tested, and the size of the installation ( please contact the office for further information ).
4) PATesting, £ 2.80 + Vat per item ( up to 50 items) + a £25.00 + Vat service charge. Over 50 items £ 2.20 + Vat per item with no service charge. ( please note it is advisable to have a risk assessment carried out to assess the amount of items to be tested, please contact the office for details).
5) Fire Detection Periodic Reports ( Landlords Reports ) to BS5839 Part 6 from £ 70.00 + Vat.
6) Legionella Risk Assessments from £ 70.00 + Vat
7) Full SAP Assessments ( POA ) information will be needed to assess the cost.
Please call us on: 01437 764040 or 07785583244. if you require further information, You can also make an enquiry for more information, using our online contact form.
Phill Owen ( Electrical )
Withybush Trading Est
Tel: 01437 764040
Out of hours contact number
Please dial: 07785583244
(If no answer please leave a message)
<< New text box >>
Our opening times
8.00 - 5.00 Mon - Friday
Advice about business installations
Receive information from our staff concerning the planning and implementation of all electrical installations and maintenance. We also offer a full electrical inspection service, energy performance certification, Legionella Risk Assessments and full SAP assessments.
New online access
Find out more about us and our services on our new website.