Your building's technical installations are vital. Correct use of the right technology not only saves you money but also ensures peace of mind.
We offer a wide and dynamic range of services for homes and commercial properties. We never sub-contract jobs and all of our electricians are fully qualified and insured.
As a local company, we are proud of our customer service track record. Clients from all sectors come back to us again and again for all their needs.
Our services include:
- Maintenance and repairs
- Installation and maintenance of new electrical equipment
- Data-processing cable installations
- Alarm-system installation and maintenance
- Kitchen installations prior to fitting
- New consumer unit installation
- Smoke detectors
- Aerial installation
- Periodic inspection reports
- New installations and rewires
- Energy Performance Certification
- Legionella Risk Assessment to ACoP L8
- Full SAP Assessments Building Regs L1a and L1b
- Electrical surveys
- Modernising electrical installations in old buildings
- New office layouts
- Lighting upgrades
- Planned maintenance
- Letting electrical management
- Bulb replacement
- Data-processing cable installation
- Complete shop rewiring
- Alarms and CCTV
- Fire detection systems
- Consumer unit upgrades
We offer a full inspection and testing service for all electrical installations and provide NICEIC certification for all work carried out.
We are also members of the Institute of Lighting Engineers and can provide a full lighting design and installation service for any domestic, commercial and industrial installation.
Are you interested in any of the above services, please contact our office to arrange an appointment.
Speak to us!
Picture gallery: a selection of our finished projects
Phill Owen ( Electrical )
Withybush Trading Est
Tel: 01437 764040
Out of hours contact number
Please dial: 07785583244
(If no answer please leave a message)
<< New text box >>
Our opening times
8.00 - 5.00 Mon - Friday 8.00 - 12.30 Sat
Advice about business installations
Receive information from our staff concerning the planning and implementation of all electrical installations and maintenance. We also offer a full electrical inspection service, energy performance certification, Legionella Risk Assessments and full SAP assessments.
New online access
Find out more about us and our services on our new website.